CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another year has gone by... And guess what time it is... My Birthday! yes it is true I am not 23 for another day, but who cares i can wish me a happy birthday today! Acutally I willnot be able to get on the computer at all tomorrow because of GTBT training all day long. 9-5. Yeah yeah. After that I will make the hour and a half treck down to salt lake so I can go to the FAIR with my wonderful Family! I am very excited to go since the last time I went to the fair was for my 10th birthday. Anyway enjoy this wonderful picutre of a dog!

5 comments:

The Blohms said...

Oh Brie... I love your randomness...I am talking about the dog. Your so cute. Happy birthday tomorrow! I am so haooy we are friends and that we have stayed in touch. BOOO to everyone else who doesn't. HA HA!!
Love you girl

The Blohms said...

That haooy is actually supposed to be HAPPY... yeah sorry my bad

The Blohms said...

Hello brieann...are you there???

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

Hey! How are you? Sorry I am awful at facebook...What's been going on? Please don't BOO me...I try really hard to keep in touch... my blog is kjthackeray@blogspot.com you should check it out.

Alyssa said...

slkgfdan/sldkgnf i love you brieee