CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First Blog

To all of my friends,
This is my first blog and I really don't have much to write about. Maybe I will tell you about my day! I woke up at almost 11:00 am today. I almost didn't want to wake up because I was dreaming the most wonderful dream ever. I was in PE class where we were playing a great game of capture the flag. This game was super fun and the thrill of trying not to get caught pumped through by entire body. I could almost feel the thrill in real life. Man I wish I could be back in PE Class again; those were the best days ever!
After I woke up I ate 1 egg for breakfast. This is not enough to keep me satisfide but that was all we had at home. About 11:30 or so I played on facebook, then I took a shower to so I could smell nice for work.
I went to work at 3:00 and prepared for the busy night ahead. Man let me tell you how busy we were..... We had 1 rush at like 6:00 of about 50 people. BIG WOOP! it was soooooo slow tonight. So when I got home I got back on Facebook because that is the only thing I do these days!
Which leads us to now. I wanted to see Greg and Chels' blog; which is really cute by the way then I wanted to see Whit's and Russ and then I saw katie and nick's. I notice alot of people I know are on Blogs so I got jealous and wanted to make one too. Mine is kind of a pointless blog because I am not married or interesting but I hope it will be fun to communicate and read what is up with everyone! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!
Brie

0 comments: