CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Grandpa Lambert

So my mom told me that my cousin Aly wanted us to write memories of our Grandpa so she can compile our stories. WELL Aly here is what I remember.. I am sorry if they are not long stories but at least it is something.
I remember going to grandpa's house when we were little for family get togethers. Grandpa would set up his mexican or asian ring toss game in the back yard for us to play with. I remember how much of a handyman Grandpa was, from all the toys he would make for us to play with. I even think he made his own version of a skip-it one time.
Grandpa was also a magician. I remember for one of my birthdays he came and did a magic show for my first-grade class. I was so relieved to have him be there because I had gotten into some trouble before he arrived.
One of my favorite things Grandpa had was his movie library. It was so cool that he had his own coding and checkout system for each movie. If I wanted a movie I would have to write my name on a 3x5 card and the date of when I was checking out the movie.
I will miss my Grandpa but I know he is healthy and happy again.

1 comments:

Aly said...

Cool stories. But I'm not the one collecting them. Maybe it's Chelsea. You should ask her.